Friday 29 May 2009

The best laid plans...

A well, doesn't it always happen that someone changes the day you had planned and you end up getting nothing constructive done?  Happened today and as a result I'll now have to catch-up over this weekend, just when the weather is starting to turn really nice.

Was at the hospital this afternoon having my frozen shoulder expertly looked after by Shona.  When I got home SWMBO suggested we take a short walk.  After agreeing to this the walk suddenly became a long walk to the shops for some bits and bobs she needed to make tonights curry.  Mmmm.

We ended up coming back a totally different way from the way we went and my poor feet are paying the price.  I'm not built for walking so I'm enjoying putting my feet up while the kitchen wizard chops, dices and mixes her raw ingredients and produces yet another mouth watering dish.  So much better than the shop bought sauces or take away meals from nearby outlets.

Once that has been digested (and I feel a bit more relaxed) I'm going to get my laptop out and see how much of that work I can do tonight.

No comments: