Tuesday 24 August 2010

Travelling light

Decided that carrying my Canon EOS 20D around with me while on these country walks is not ideal. It's quite heavy and not ideal for taking "snaps" with. I've brought my first digital camera out of retirement, a Fujifilm Finepix S304 as it is lighter, smaller and more suited to journal type photos. Might event start taking it with me everywhere to capture everyday events.


It's not the greatest camera on the planet but I always say that it doesn't matter what you take pictures with it's the moment that counts. One of my favourite pictures (not taken by me by the way) was taken on a throw away camera. Any budding photographers out there take note: you don't need to bust your budget to get good results.


Camera phones (although I don't agree with the concept) give good results too and are very unobtrusive.

No comments: